Though it's the end of the spring semester, you can probably find a local college art department teaching digital art where they might (or the teacher could recommend a student to do it) where they would take a high resolution image of the photo and digitally color the image they took and make you some prints. Be ready to supply the right colors for the equipment. I recommend that if you want to keep the costs down.

My printer here in Beltsvile Maryland has operated a photo shop for decades. When he copies my paintings he has me sit with him while he makes the adjustments on the computer to get the colors right etc. He got the colors of the gas station painting prints spot on. I wouldn't be suprised if he offered this kind of service, but I couldn't say what it would cost you.

In the age of the internet, if you can get him a good scan and it's something he does, this guy works hard to make sure the client gets what he/she wants. I am sure he would send you the work as he is doing it to make it to your satisfaction. They are closed on Sundays but his website is uphoto.com. Even if you don't see exactly that service, I would still ask him.

Now if ya' want a painting of it, that's another story.... grin