You know what kills me....it's when a guy goes and lists a couple dozen signs, and the industry related forums go abuzz concerning the listings of an individual. What I dislike is when people start insinuating that the seller is shill bidding to bump the price, or when some people start to question the sellers integrity when perhaps they don't even know the seller personally?

Yes the seller is Rich Amistadi, yes he has the nice stuff, and yes he has the rare stuff, but knowing that...you should also know he has the buyers and doesn't need to play with the bids. He sells stuff all the time, and if you really want to know what it's worth, just pick up the phone and call him. Chances are he'll tell you exactly what he wants for a particular piece, and if you want to step up to the plate and own it, then I guess it's worth what one is willing to pay.

I like his signs, but I dislike it when people that might not even know him start making cheap shots. Show me the book you've written? Show me the 20 wicked signs you want to sell at one time via eBay and we'll see how the other shoe fits. Enough with the cheap shots already...if you wanna own it, buy it. If you don't want to own it, then leave the cheap shots out of the post.

There are enough buyers out there with interest that this and many others in his auctions will sell. He has the nice stuff, and he'll find the buyers. Simple as that.