Maybe I said too much? If so, I apologize. I often hear on this forum how we are to help the new guys out and teach them - look out for each other. Guess that's what I was trying to do - without REALLY spelling it out in black and white. I'm no expert, and haven't written any books - but I do have 20+ years experience in this hobby and I'd like to think I've learned a thing or two. I've dealt with this individual in the past, and I choose not to now. I also have several friends in this arena who have learned the same lessons and made the same choice. You, of course, are free to do otherwise. Yes, he has outstanding signs, and yes, some of them do sell. Just seems to me and a few other seasoned collectors who have posted on this topic that the means to the end are somewhat in question, to put it kindly. It doesn't matter to me that he sets reserves and doesn't reveal them (many do this and I see nothing wrong with it). As you say "He has the nice stuff, and he'll find the buyers," I was just trying to help out some fellow collectors here by making sure their eyes were wide open to the whole process - or "the rest of the story".....