If you have collected any number of Tydol or Veedol cans you have seen cans with the top or bottom completely punched in. Aaron and I have always wondered what kind of device would make a hole like this. Over the years we had seen many cans from the Tydol family that had been opened this way.

A year and a half ago at Iowa Gas a friend showed me this midevil looking weapon and I imediately recognised it as the tool that was used by Tydol to punch holes it their cans. I assume it fit into a larger funnel of some sort and the can would be ramed down onto this hole puncher. I would assume that the can emptied in a few short seconds.

We had covered this in the general petroleum section a year and a half ago but many of you may not have seen it there so we thought we would share it again. Later this week we will get into some of our old photos and post pictures of a bunch of Tydol related globes.

Keep those pictures coming!

Lonne & Aaron Hop

IMG_2604.JPG IMG_2605.JPG IMG_2609.JPG IMG_2606.JPG

Wanted: Ripple Body Globes, picture globe, any Dixie Distributors keyhole gas pump globe and ANYTHING from Old Dutch Refining, Muskegon, MI Musgo sign