Picking things up again this morning with our next company which is Eveready. Eveready had a different approach to tins choosing their own path and style. They used what I term as the "tube" and the "eye glass" tins. What these tins exceled at was protection of the bulbs themselves without the need for any extra internal packaging such as card board, or the use of sleeves. These tins are some of the most widely available on the market so waiting for top condition specemins is the only way to go here. These can range quite a bit in price but $5-$25 would be a normal exceptable range.

Osram is the next featured tin. Osram is a British bulb manufacturer. To date, I'm aware of 3 British company's with tins from this era but I only have one example to show you. Cossor and Ediswan are the 2 other companies who have tins. If anyone has examples of these and can post up pictures, I'd be most appreciative. The Osram tin is the easiest of the 3 companies to obtain. Price range on the Osram tends to be in the $15-$35 area.

........Dave