There are 2 examples from other manufacturers that I am aware of. Unfortunately I have no photos but the first one is by Studebaker. It closely resembles the orange Cadillac tin but with a Studebaker styled lid and the black Westinhouse border. The second tin is Nash. This tin I had a photo of but it was lost by accident. I do know that this was a bulb manufacturers tin with a sticker across the lids face, similar to Atlas, which simply stated Nash.

One last little extra I have is a bulb tester tin. I've seen one other example of the one I have and one example from another manufacturer. These used 4 "D" batteries and could test the larger bulbs and the smaller bulbs with either single or double pole sockets and yes, it does actually work.

And with that, I've reached the end of my guide to bulb tins. It's been a lot of work and I hope I didn't bore anyone too much but mostly I hope you've learned a little something. As I come by new tins, I will continue to update with new photos and as new information surfaces I will update that as well. If you should happen to have a tin that I haven't spotlighted, I'd be delighted to see pictures of it added to this thread. Please remember, it's takes a mountain of patience to piece together a collection such as mine but the challenge and the hunt make it worth the effort. Also, price ranges I've given are mearly a reference point and not an absolute. There are bargains to be found as well as top prices to be paid within all sections and condition/availability will be the best determiner of your spending comfort level. Thanks for taking the time to look through my work and from this point on, I'm asking anyone who wishes to, to add pictures of advertising, displays and anything related to this subject matter that you may own proudly. I know there are some wonderful items that don't get much attention and this would be the perfect forum to show off your wares. Thanks in advance for your additions.

........Dave