I realize that 50+ years ago when these products were actually being used they never thought there would be people collecting this stuff, but a lot of pre-1965 plastic items are pretty hard to come by in my opinion. The most plentiful plastic items are grease tubes and outboard oil cans from what I have seen.
In the photo below are 3 plastic Mobil items. The Mobiloil Outboard quart is usually available if you're looking for one, but I can tell you the other two were pretty tough to find. The taller red windshield cleaner is the only one I've seen in my 6 years of collecting Mobil items, and the smaller one to the left of it is only the second one I've seen of that bottle. Believe me, I had to step up to win both of those bottles on Ebay. I think plastic bottles and items are an underappreciated item in most collections and some are more rare than you think! Will the new stuff ever be worth something? Maybe not in our lifetimes, but as Wendell stated above they are part of the evolution of these company's marketing and more than likely will be collected at some point.
Darin

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!