Time to add a bit more and bring the Mobil COTM to the top! smile If you haven't posted your Mobil items please do so as the month is winding down, as hard as it is to believe.
To start things off, I thought I would show some of the products Mobil sold over the years dealing with car care. A lot of these items were made with petroleum by-products from the refining process. Instead of disposing of these as waste as they had in the past, they were developed in to sellable products available for purchase at your local Mobil station.
A couple of early products, Mobilwax for cars and a package of Mobil Utility Cloth for cars and furniture polishing. I'm still amazed I was able to find an unused package of this stuff 70 years later!

Mobilgloss car wax.....

Sovasuds Cleaner and Car Wash. All of these bottles are different versions, and I know of at least 2 more I do not have including the WW2 paper label version.

The metal windshield cleaner sprayer was used by the station attendants, but glass art deco version was sold in stations for home use. My Oct. 1941 product catalog retails these at .39 cents each, and the metal ones for attendants at .60 cents each. I took the NOS glass one out of the original packaging to take this photo.

Darin Sheffer
Always looking for Mobil and Marathon items I don't already have!