Jerry, trying to insult me... Doesn't change the fact, that treasureray sells "unmarked fake items"...

As to the knowledge you and your 12 year old son have.... Well, from what I've seen and read... it isn't much...

Every day "fake" signage; whether produced here in the States, in Argentina, Mexico, India, Bangladesh, China, Ukraine or ???? Are being advertised as "original items" on Ebay, CL, in local Newspaper, on bulletin boards, in businesses and elsewhere...

As to: "but you got to be joking if you think this stuff could ever be passed off as original." Statements like that prove to those in the Hobby, that you have no time in it! Every and I do mean every Collector who has anytime in the Hobby has stories about the fakes they have run across in the homes of "New and Non-Collectors"...

If you go back into the archives here on Oldgas, you will see threads were a "New Member" or Non-Member has asked about a "fake" they have acquired... An item that an Experienced Collector wouldn't look once at. For the novice or non-collector, it "very well could be, a Buy of a Lifetime"... Until they find out they were "taken"...

And it can happen and does happen to those with Experience in the Hobby, also. Thankfully most times there is a solution that works out in the Hobbyist's favor... But, not always...

I'm not sure why you came to Oldgas? I don't believe you are a Collector. You don't participate in any discussions unless they are about a Seller selling and/or advertising fakes... (I went back and read your posts, to make sure I was correct in my assumption)...

You and your posts, remind me of treasureray and lacie51 when they came to Oldgas....

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items