No, I don't... You have me confused with someone else. I live in WA State...

I am a disabled retiree. Before I was forced to retire, I ran one of the largest Electrical Contracting Firms on the West Coast. I have been in the Hobby for over 50 years... There are images all over the 'net; of portions of my Tide Water/Associated Collection... I have always been "upfront" about "my pedigree" in the Hobby... How I started, why I started, those who I learned from, the mistakes I've made... etc... I've never had the urge to "hide anything in my life"; warts and all... I've been in War, I've been in jail, I've been Married and I am divorced... I have children, that I've not seen in a number of years and I am at times a "royal pain in the a$$"....

I am damn proud to be a "Member of this Community" and it is a Community... When I started in the Hobby, there were less than 100 Collectors in the whole of the US and Canada. Now there are tens of thousands of Collectors and they stretch around the Globe...

Oh as to Vic's, GPH, Ande Rooney and others... THEIR SIGNS ARE MARKED!!!! AS ARE THEIR GLOBES!!!!! A GIANT DIFFERENCE from what treasureray sells!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items