Not trying to argue with you Dave because you make a great point and are 110 percent right. Plus, i do appreciate you taking your time to answer or help me out however you can. I just feel having an inaccurate title or descrption in any way contributes to the overall problem we see occuring on ebay with all the fakes. Even if its not purposely done or intentionally ment to scam someone. You create an environment were the people who really are scamming, are more easily able to take advantage of the fact that so many people accidently do things similar to what they purposely do. That way, when they do get caught, instead of them loosing their ability to sell on ebay. They get away with it claiming it was an accident. I beleive as long as you are able to read your post and know it says something that isnt true before you publish it, u have an ethical obligation to clear that up. This guy knows his sign is being represented as porcelain and it isnt. It just annoys me i guess. Honestly, its not a big deal to me if the guy is reported or not. As long as the members of our little community at Old Gas are made aware of it, thats enough for me. Thanks for the input though Dave. Truthfully, that didnt occur to me before you said it. Something i can look for in the future.

Check out my finds at Mantiquities on Facebook!!!!

facebook.com/pages/Mantiquities/167580613447712