i sure am not judging you either jbrooks and you are probably a nice guy as well..........I just beleive in live and let live, let us do with our property as we wish and you do with yours as you wish....just because an original 57 chevy was meant to run and drive however now it now has a 454, electric locks, windows etc.etc.etc. does not make it bad...or an original mobil gas pump is now shell with the guts gone and everything repo does not make it bad.....how is this different than taking my "beautiful original sign" and adding neon as long as its disclosed??......do you understand that this 57 was never meant to be like this?? or this pump was never meant to be this way??? who are you or anybody else to say what i do with MY property or MY sign, MY car or MY pump as long as i'm up front and honest about it.....................Please don't get me wrong here , i love original old signs to be displayed as they were meant to be,and 99.5% of my collection is this way, however other people like something totally different, as with cars, pumps, signs and even restoring an oil can......who am i to judge about what or how they want to decorate??.....so in conclusion there are a lot of other people who think its the way they want to decorate..who am I to say they are wrong or I HATE it?? like i said before, i try very hard not to be a hater and to be open minded towards others and their different ways......we will never like or agree 100% what other people do, but at least try and be open minded and not be a world or forum of haters...LIVE AND LET LIVE .....i can't say anymore about this subject except , live and let live and.......AGAIN, Before you remove the mote from your brother's eye, see that you remove the beam from your own!!..................OH i forgot to add, when it comes to liars, cheaters and thieves, its a whole different story.........

Last edited by roadrelics; Sat Nov 23 2013 09:02 PM.