Quite awhile back,Bob Richards sent me a message about a marquee he got for a six sided clock.We talked about it for a bit,and then I kinda forgot about it. A few months back,I finally picked up one of these clocks,and though" gee,I wonder if Bob would sell me that marquee,it would be cool!" Well,enter the " scoundrel" Dave Gill! Unbeknownst to me,Dave had bought that marquee(not knowing that I might need it within the next ten years and he told me he's a hoarder) and even though he didn't have the clock for it. I was crushed,heartbroken,and maybe even a little tipsy. So..I sent Dave a message asking if he would be interested in selling the marquee to me for my clock. He replied sure,but it might be a little difficult,as he was a bit of a hoarder .so with the holidays going on,we were both a little busy,but last week,(with sweat rolling down his forehead I'm sure ) Dave packed up the marquee and sent it out. Today I received it and finally my clock is complete!

So I just wanted to say a big thanks to Dave Gill( did I mention he's a bit of a hoarder?) and Bob Richards( just cause he's Bob) helping this old piece become one of the coolest clocks in my collection!

Looking for gas,oil related clocks,especially neon and spinners .clock repair available. Mick