Got an old poster from an old gasser and decided to frame it, to clean up the edges. So I took it to a frame shop for some advice and pricing. Now I already had a period frame to put it in. All I wanted was matting and mounting. After a lengthy explanation as to what was wrong with my frame, my poster, and everything I wanted to do, He proceeded to send me to the ER with the price. On the ride in the ambulance to the ER, ( just kidding ) I had an idea. Now ,as with all ideas, it starts simply enough and grows from there. I dont know who he thought he was but I own heavy equipment. I am a licensed plumber and electrician. I am a licensed home builder and house mover. I restore gas pumps and have talked with Dick Bennett. I'll just do it my self and put my money in my pocket. Yeah, I'll show him. Next stop Hobby Lobby. Picked up the needed materials and got some advice from a total stranger who seemed to know more about this than the last guy. I get home and go to work. Even the best laid plans have set backs. Thus back to Hobby Lobby and pick up more of the same materials that were defective the first time. By the way, Did you all know you can get really good condition signs and oil cans there? Talk to a new *****, er person and then back home. Second try called for a six pack and a shot, which turned into a twelve pack and three shots. Well after two phone calls to scrap booking friends of my wife, a trip to the hardware store, and a pile of scrap paper, I finished. Not exactly what popped in my mind when this thought first presented itself and I had my first coronary, but not too bad either. By the way, Those guys at the frame strore dont make enough money to do this everyday. Give me clogged sewer any day.

image.jpg