Yes, 2 months and it feels as if forever... I find myself picking up the phone and/or starting an email to db, most everyday...

It is like my mind, is not accepting that this isn't just a bad joke....

Next to my desk is one of the "Tydol Switch plate covers" he made me... In the 1/2 bath is another, plus the switch plate at the back door... In the house and garage are cans and other items that db made for me and/or just gave me...

Most everywhere I look, is a pleasant reminder of my friend...

Nicole, contacted me the other day... She says She misses the Oldgas Community, especially db... Because of circumstances... She has found it better, that she move in a different direction with her life...

She sent me one of her paintings. It is a small nod to our Hobby and I have it hanging with the Oil Company Game Boards and Her other Painting...

I admit, I probably send maybe too much time looking at it. As it reminds me of old Friends that I have in the Hobby and those that are gone...

db and Nicole had become very good friends and I know He would have enjoyed the picture, She gave me... And He also, would have thought that the rest of Oldgas would/should also enjoy the talent of this very special Lady...

Looking for Tide Water/ Tide Water-Associated/ Tidewater items