To those of you that care, Dick and I had a good conversion about can repair and relidding them. He was a hard one to crack and share the secrets of the art he mastered. I have no intentions of contacting GPR or Judy about DB's machines he had. I will be buying my own and have been contacted by a member with some for sale. Dick and I had talks about how to make his cans better. He asked my opinions on what types of labels to use and was debating on vinyls the week before he left us.
I am so disappointed at some members for taking this thread the wrong way. Dick was a good friend and never once have I wondered what I could get from him in monetary gain. Seems like some try to cause controversy on any topic they can
Judy and the family are in my prayers daily as DB was a great mentor to me. I plan on doing cans in the near future as a tribute to a good friend. If anyone has any other suggestions let me know or if you want to do can lidding be my guest.

Thanks to all that posted positive comments.

Dan

Quart and Liter can relidding and dent removal services.PM for detail and pricing.
Collecting Mobil and other graphic quart cans.