Originally Posted By tbuckles
Hey, I'm out here!

Please let me explain why I may be hard to get sometimes. I still work a full time job with the US Postal Service, I supervise the main Indy vehicle maintenance facility, 20 + Techs and over 1000 vehicles. By the time I get home, there just is not enough hours in the day to answer emails and return phone calls and then pull and ship parts. I do not advertise but word of mouth has me shipping pumps and parts literally all over the world. I know exactly why Ron Scobie has to pull the plug sometimes just to get caught up.

Now with all those excuses out of the way...LOL....There is light at the end of the tunnel, I am retiring from the Postal Service Jan. 3 216!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I will be doing this full time and loving it and I will be able to help a lot more people out. There is not much I don't have for the more common pumps, for those of you that have stopped in, you can understand the scope of my inventory. And Jim has made a web site for me that I can put to good use. It's just in the early stages, I am looking forward to doing more with it. www.gaspumps.us

Even when I can devote more time to this I encourage the patronage to all the others that help support and supply this hobby, it takes the entire community to make this world go around.

Best wishes, Tom

PS......Paul, my cell is 765.571.0568
Tom, I knew that.... I just hit your number in my cell and it never fails. Getting old makes the mind invert numbers at times, LOL. Paul www.severngaspumps.com