First of all, thank you to Jim, for your automatic acknowledgement of my birthday.

Had been DB with us, he would have been all over me about my birthday. He would have asked me if I played any darts and he would have probably been all all over me about how much I had to drink during the last 24 hours, and if I had my kilt on.

I think of DB a lot, but I believe he wants us to all move one, hopefully someone from California will bring a case of oranges for all of us to enjoy.

Yes, well actually, yesterday the 16th I completed 80 years on this earth, and if anyone were to ask how much did you have to drink, I really can't remember. A very good friend of mine picked me and Cindy up and took us anywhere we wanted to go in his 1950 Willys Overland Conv. My wife bailed out early and him and I went to have a great time. We had more friends talking to us because of his car then the fact I was having my 80th birthday.

I know I am not the oldest person responding here on OG, but first I want to thank all of you who have purchased any of my books, I want to thank Jim for having a great place to come, even if it is for a question that has been asked many of times. Now I want to say, every year seems to be my last year that I will be at IG, but due to some circumstances, it appears I will be at IG this year. So, if you see an old guy that appears older than dirt and he is wearing a Korean Veteran hat, please stop and say hello.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available