Kyle was a cable pioneer who sold out the cable company. http://www.clintondailynews.com/obituaries/kyle-moore

Scott Benjamin knew him well so I am sure he can add better details however he had one globe I wanted so I spoke to him a few times. He had a separate collection that he had at his house in Arizona of some of his best globes. I assume things like a set of gilmores any other really rare globes where there. When he passed that collection was pieced out from my understanding but that is just conjecture.

I have mixed feelings about this sale that don't necessarily have an answer:
1. There is 11 million dollars worth (when it was first sold) of collection ( from my memory) that is there if the collection is intact. How can the market absorb this much?
2. There are a couple of guys who could afford to buy the whole collection. Why didn't they step up? The quality is unmatched anywhere! Is that something to worry about?
3. How can anyone decide which pieces to buy, it is all AWESOME!
4.What will be the effect to the market post sale as the best pieces are bought by the big guys as they upgrade and then they sell there items...
5. Who is going to start dumping items before the sale to be ready to buy at this sale.
6. Holy ***** this will be amazing!
7. Which item will be bring the most money? The clipper? Houston? Champlain? Musgo? Sooner? Blue seal? Perhaps one of the tire tins? A globe?

This will be awesome!

Scott Wright