I wouldn't hold my breath on the auctions all being done just yet. If oil goes back up or Aubrey McClendon finds a few more investors he may decide to keep it all in the end. Those guys deal in millions and billions like we do in hundreds and it seems to me that even though the petro collection is worth several million dollars, the worth of it isn't really that much as collateral in the scheme of things for him. He also put up his wine collection, rumored to be worth a lot more than the petro, as collateral in the deal with Kaiser. Sounds like more good will than anything when you look at the dollars involved. I guess if Dan already is advertising the auctions they will happen but money talks when guys of this caliber are involved and things can change pretty quick. As for most of us getting a chance at some of the items, Mark is right, it will be a few of us, not the majority of us. At least I'm speaking from my pocketbook's perspective. Still it will be amazing to watch, just seeing all of the items in pictures and knowing it was amassed in one place is amazing in itself....GB