whistle I have watched this thread all week and have held my opinion to myself. A lot less Flack that way. But I think I'll throw-in a couple thoughts. I learned a little parable a long time ago that sure seems to fit collecting in this Gas and Oil Hobby. Today's high prices, are tomorrow's bargains!. The Kyle Moore Collection seems to be filled with one-of-a-kind items and certainly the best available. The Market will NOT be wrecked because it will not be flooded by multiples. Hopefully the Deep Pocket Buyers will upgrade their collections and sell-off duplicates, enabling many people an opportunity to own items formerly unaffordable. I think some people will save-up and zero in on that one item that will become the cornerstone to their collection, a piece they will display with pride. We're not talking tons of common stuff being dumped on the market, that would delute the pricing on what many of us have collected. When the items I saw pictured become as common as what we see at the shows now, then the Market has become lowered. JMO.
Ed Steagall. wink