Just walked in from Michigan gas , as usual the Cheeseman and his lovely wife Dawn put on another great show considering the bad weather Cheese and Dawn had a smile on there face all day , For those of you who have never been around these two your really missing something, there attitude and support for this Hobby and the people that are in it is second to none, even the pouring rain could not wash the smiles off there faces, and as busy as they were they still had time to be the perfect Host and a friend to all, I can not say enough about these two wonderful people, as far as the weather well thats another story,Rain ,Rain and More Rain, but we still had fun ,Did I mention that it Rained ,Just Bill greeted me with a Hot coffee at 6:30 AM Thanks Bill, I got to see Jeff and Ohio Oil,Jeff don't forget to post some pic's of Ohio's new Garage, Jerry J was there with his son in law,T-Way and Jodi were there, thanks for selling the add glass for me girl ,Jodi is a great sales lady, It was good to see Larry Robinson, He had a lot of Pumps and other cool stuff, Walt Figer was there with a ton of globes, And some great signs , a 5' Red Indian for 4800.00, a smaller one for 2700.00. I picked up a Visi Gauge for my sons Bennett 132, and also a Great Mohawk Petrolium sign , compliments of the Cheeseman,I brought home a Erie 70 for T-Way Yes it was bad weather but I wouldn't of missed it for the world. Cheese and Dawn , Thank you both for everything, I'll see ya's in the spring and thats for sure.

Chris Holt