"If I had a dollar for every time someone said to me, "Well I called Scott and he says the globe is worth this much?" or "I called Dan and he says the sign is right and worth this much"... I can only imagine how many inquiries both of them get."

I can say this about Scott...even though he is EXTREMELY busy and I'm sure hounded daily about globes, value/real or repop/ can you find me....etc. he has always and I mean always answered my phone call or responded to my email...with kindness and a honest answer, and I know I am way low on the totem pole of globe collectors. He never asked me to buy his CD although I did and will buy the new one as well, but it sure is nice to have the go to expert willing to help if needed. A lot of you "experienced" collectors have risen to the top of your field of choice whether it be pumps, air meters, globes, or a certain brand of petrol...and you've done it publicly for all to see and appreciate. You should expect and kind of appreciate that a lot of people are going to reach out to you for help and knowledge...unfortunately your going to get the flippers and unappreciative ones in there as well.

Last edited by 63shelby; Fri Nov 20 2015 10:50 PM.

Pete