That's the last of them.
The first one, I believe was Dick's favorite. "The Western" missing a lot of the lettering but made by "The Anthony Wayne Mfg. Co." The Tall one with the Spanish lettering and calibrated in Liters is a G&B Clockface made in Spain. Very detailed, even has a small Visi-guage on the side. The second one is a Tokheim "Dome" I believe this is a salesman sample of the very first one designed to draw fluid from a barrel down in the basement to be dispensed upstairs in a general store type business. (Late 1800's) The one that I took apart and showed the metal can inside, is a Gilbarco. Actually made of a balsa wood type material. The other item, is a salesman sample for a tire retreading machine. This is the only one of these I've ever seen. The last one looks like the whole Island. It is Italian made a Lighter Fluid dispenser. When the cap of the small dispenser on the far right is lifted, the fluid is dispensed from the tube on the front. I have them all displayed inside the same display case, and where/who they came from. DB was a pain many times, but I can't tell you how often I've wished I had him around to answer a question for me. I miss that guy !

DSC00381-5.jpg DSC00386-5.jpg
Last edited by oltoydoc@vintagegas.com; Sun Jan 10 2016 11:30 AM.

Don "oltoydoc" Sherwood
oltoydoc@vintagegas.com
(310)415-9562 Cel.
Vintage Gas