Just wanted to let you guys know that we are having our auction February 21st at 9:30 in Guthrie at the Logan County Fairgrounds (like always). We have a had a great time putting these auctions on, but as you all know, trying to find anything is a real pain, let alone finding enough to put together a 600 piece auction. That said, we worked very hard this year to make this sale 90% petro related, in years past we have lots of soda, country store, etc. which is fine, but I wanted to do a hard-core oil & gas sale (cans, globes, smalls, etc.). So this years auction consists of about 400 oil & gas signs, 25 globes (none real common), about 50 good oil cans, 25 or so pumps (including a Roman), about 30-40 lots of oil co. smalls. I am very excited to being offering this merchandise up for auction. We had 500+ bidders last year from 22 states and over 100 on bidspotter.com....but if any of you have ever considered attending this will be your last opportunity. I cannot fathom going thru what I've done to assemble this sale again. As you all know, good stuff used to be very abundant, but now it is just extremely difficult finding quality merchandise to buy let alone quality merchandise folks are willing to let you auction off for them. So, in other words I want to go out with a bang....barring someone approaching me with a big collection, this will be our last sale. All of you that received our catalog in the mail will also be receiving an auction brochure. If you need additional info, call 405.282.5586

Thanks, Seth