Hello guys!

I'm thinking about making replacement parts for the alemite and lincoln engineering workstations or "service merchandisers".
Just wanna know how much demand there would be. The more parts I can sell, the cheaper they will be. Plus, the more resources I will be able to put towards making other parts and maybe parts for the graco/kent moore/natkin/sure benches.
Will be starting with the stainless trim, doors and door badges for the alemites. As some of you may know, a lot of the sheet metal on the alemites were made of aluminum. I will be making all of the sheet metal parts out of steel. If you have an aluminum one and are planning to restore it, you're probably gonna have problems unless it's in excellent shape and even then, you're better off with steel. I've never seen an aluminum alemite that didn't need the doors replaced!
Will also try to produce stainless for lincolns and eventually the "lift-up" center doors for both types of alemites and for the lincolns as well.
If there are any members of this site who can do small batch metal stamping, casting, die casting or roll forming, or any other type of manufacturing that could assist in any way, it would be greatly appreciated please pm me.
Please,please spread the word. I'm not a wealthy man. If i'm gonna do this, i'll need to sell as many parts as i can to pay for all of this! grin

THANKS OLDGASSERS!!!

Last edited by johnnyreb; Mon Mar 28 2016 07:34 PM.