Originally Posted By Mike M.
Larry I've been in your shoes at least a dozen times and eBay doesn't do *****! And the sad part of it is I went over to the Darkside recently as I saw a sign on eBay that I wanted and the seller ended it early when we came to a price. I really hated it happening but I'm sick of losing out on stuff and decided to do what other people are doing. I have had a connection to eBay over the last couple months and they keep coming up with excuses on why not to monitor the re-pop stuff getting sold as original vintage and rare. But they tell me in the near future there may be a way for someone who's bidding on something to make sure they're bidding on a real item but they haven't figured out who to charge for the service. LOL. And if they're going to dance around this subject as long as they have I really don't think they're going to stop people from ending auctions early it's been going on since day one. When I asked the guy what he wanted to end the auction early I felt that I was in a damned if I do damned if I don't situation and I know it sucks for other people but I've been that other person so many times and no one is stopping it. I have never ended any of my auctions early and that's just me and I think I've come out better by not doing it but eBay has no backbone and it sucks to be on your end

2 or 12 wrongs don't make a right ! because it was done to you doesn't make it right to do it to others....Have a lot more to say on this subject but it's wasted words on deaf ears !!!

Last edited by 63shelby; Thu Jun 30 2016 11:05 PM.

Pete