Arrived tonight at Motel 6 in Newport.I used to leave on Wednesday to come up, but there always seemed to be something that would come up at work to keep me from leaving at a decent time. Last year I came up on Tuesday evening,got out at Chip's in the A.M.,took my time getting set up and was able to check everyone out as they sat up.
Talked to Roger Cherry yesterday,said he would head out tomorrow morning. Ron Bettin called today,said he would arrive tomorrow afternoon also.
As I was checking in tonight, Miles Little came in. I'm sure there will be quite a few people setting up early tomorrow.
Hope to score some good pieces for the collection. R.V. Witherspoon will be delivering a Woco Pep globe to me at the show. It was one that I already had a single lens of,but mine had paint loss. R.V.'s was a complete, near mint one. I remember when he bought it years ago from Pat Gilley,who passed away several years ago. Pat always came up with quality pieces.
I brought my digital camera,so I'll see if I can remember how to post some pictures.
Looks like the weather is going to be great!
Always looking for early Pure or Woco Pep
items.Pat.

Looking for early Pure Oil Company items(Energee,Detonox,Puritan)as well as any Woco Pep items.

Looking for graphic quart cans for my collection.