[quote=MATT ALVAREZ]I was looking at a Tokheim manual yesterday trying to find model info. I did not but found this info. Here is the nozzle used and here is a schematic on the hose safety shut off. These were required in some states. Also here are some lighting schematics. The lighting on the right is the vapor proof that was required on the west coast. Some people call this lighting with the jars explosion proof.

Hey Matt, what was the date of the manual you are referencing? I always thought that the 39's used the 1093 nozzle and I looked through the manual I have that I think is from 1953. Mine shows the 1093 nozzle as the one used on those models. The Milwaukee nozzle in your book was the one I thought was used on the 36 models, maybe others too, but the older ones nonetheless. Just curious as to the dates they might have used different nozzles on the 39's. Maybe Jack can shed some light on the subject, I know he has always said that the nozzles weren't necessarily an item that the pump companies furnished with a new pump but since these Tokheim manuals show these as ones used they must have at least recommended them.....GB

IMG_1031.JPG IMG_1032.JPG
Last edited by Rabbitman; Sat Mar 11 2017 03:31 PM.