Hi all been looking at your site and looks like a great place to get and give information on our journey of bringing the past back to life.
I'm here in Wa. and been farming here most of my life, so been finding some great treasures in the canyons and hid behind old buildings. I had my eye on this old gas pump since I was 15, at the neighbors farm next to us, the farm sold and they tore the old house down but left the old wooden shop that the pump was next to and used it to pump diesel for the tractors. So my life went on and 40 years go by and the old pump stands it ground pumping over them years. I ask the owner if he'd part with it but he's still using it.
So a year ago I mentioned it again and he said yea its getting old and hard to prime when they go to use it. So he replaced it and mentioned to me his son wanted it so I'm out of luck I thought, then I run in to him again last week and asked him again, he said he guess his son wasn't that interested and told me to go get it. Happy me after all those years and what I can't believe is that with it being located right next to the canal and no house nearby it wasn't vandalized or stolen. So l went with my pickup, and still wasn't sure what type of pump it was or brand. So it's a 1935 Tokheim model 34. Its all complete except the inspection cover is missing and was full of bird nests, dead birds and poop lol
Any way nice to know you all!