Well...I went did it, I bought the ultimate pump mover and I could not be happier! Actually I'm happier buying this than the last Wayne 60 I bought. The fact that old age is catching up with me and the fact that I didn't pick a light weight hobby drove me to the realization that I can't keep doing it the same old way.

This is a 36-volt electric powered hand truck made by Haulz-All, rated to haul 1000 lbs. It's unbelievable how it handles the pumps on rough terrain, notice the dual drive wheels. It handles any electric pump with no problem, the Tokheim 36b is loaded with the guts, no problem. When it comes to visibles....well I need to get out of the visible business...lol, it will move them but it takes an extra person to help. The only solution would be to add ballast at the base.

I had it at the Evansville and Michigan Gas shows last week, I had a crowd watching when I moved a pump. Oh, and when you give it full throttle it's a little hard to keep up with so watch out for me at CTO and Iowa Gas....LOL. Only drawback is that it's not for the causal pump mover but it's worth every penny for as many as I move.

Tom.

IMG_20170518_59454.jpg IMG_20170518_20333.jpg IMG_20170518_30163.jpg
Last edited by tbuckles; Thu May 18 2017 05:05 PM.

Always buying gas pumps and parts.

Visit my web site: www.gaspumps.us
Buckles Vintage Gas Pump Parts LLC
Carthage Indiana