nuts66

I don't do PMs, please send me a picture or something about the Dart pump you just got. From now on, please email me about anything at jhsim@petrocollect.com.

My 2nd Edition of the Gas Pump Book had about 1500 pictures of gas pumps when you take away all the oil dispensers and everything else that was not gas pump related.
The 3rd Edition has almost 2500 gas pumps shown, everything else (oil dispensers, globes, etc. have been eliminated).
Hopefully I have something on your Dart, if not, I would like to include it in the next book.

As for the St. Louis markers, I found the ones I have, but have not had the time to even open the box I have them in.

For you and others who are reading this, between trying to come to terms on the publishing of my next book and a very personal thing that has Cindy and I living from day to day. Last fall we had her 72 year old brother come to live with us. He has been in and out of the hospital, he is terminal with cancer. Cindy and I are just trying to keep up with things from day to day, it seems we can't plan on anything.

Enough said.

Jack

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available