Well, I wasn't going to unveil my 70 until it was completely finished but to support this thread I thought I would give you all a preview. The first pics are as found before loading it up a few years ago. It was mostly complete but had the block off plates on the top so evidently it had not had a dome top on it, only a globe. It is 75% restored now but I need to stay at home long enough to assemble it so I will post some complete pics when that day comes, in a few weeks hopefully. It will be done in Skelly Aromax and with the original glass dome top I was fortunate enough to find a few months ago. I had just purchased a repro plastic one from Paul Bell a few weeks before this one turned up! That's always the way it goes for me. The Skelly die cut letters on the top are something that Paul and I have talked about for a while now and has been discussed on here in a few threads. You can look them up to see the details on this but Paul hasn't got around to making any of them to sell the last time we talked. I had my set custom cut and mounted them myself. I think they look pretty good for a first attempt at making them. I can give more details if anyone is interested. This series of pumps has always been a favorite of mine. They aren't super rare but the Art Deco style pumps just look cool in any configuration. I hope we get some good participation this month on this series as I still have a question or two on some things peculiar to this model....GB

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg