Glass can be purchased locally from any glass shop. Only need a size and pattern. Use cardboard. Try s channel rubber. It is the most common. If it doesn't you are only out about $20.00? That won't break you but you might get the rubber you need? Reset cranks can be purchased, aftermarket....just buy a universal unit. Paul

Last edited by gasmansgp; Tue Jul 04 2017 02:28 PM.