I posted the following in another thread, however I wanted to start a new thread on this topic. Here is what I posted:

"I wish everyone would use the image resize tool on Old Gas. It is not too difficult, once you know how.

The biggest problem with Imageshack, Photobucket and similar programs, is that once your photo is deleted from their site, it gets deleted here as well. This makes researching old prices, signs, values, authenticity (pictures of original versions), etc. very difficult when there is no picture because someone used Photobucket or Imageshack and the photo is no longer in the thread.

I wish all new members (and existing ones) would try to learn the Old Gas re-size tool, to provide years of future reference material."

....I posted this because another member mentioned that Photobucket and Imageshack are starting to charge for their use. Irregardless if they charge or not, we should all try to use the image re-sizer on this web-site to promote and preserve countless reference pictures for years to come.

BrianH stated he may make a YouTube video to show a step-by-step to help those who don't know how to do it.

And don't forget, there is now the easy picture re-size option at the top of the General Petroliana Discussion thread.

Jim and the moderators make this a great site to visit. Let's put an end to the pictures below...

1114[1].PNG
Last edited by Speedracer; Fri Jul 07 2017 09:31 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)