The switch that goes inside the Wayne 70 manifold that I pictured above, is pictured below. You'll have to look at your pump manifold to see if it looks similar. Some parts are the same between the60 and 70, depending on version. This switch is a push on, push off. You only push the brass rod, not pull it.