Since I am 82 years old and I have over 20,000 pictures and ads that are petroleum related, it is time to liquidate as much as I can. So I am going to try and see if anyone is interested in some of them. What I did first is grab a file of Oil Company ads and I chose a small company from West Virginia - the OHIO VALLEY REFINING COMPANY.

I only showed four ads, but I have eight different ones that are in the set. They all are from 1922, 1924 and 1925. All are in nice condition.

I'm selling these ads for $4.00 each = $32.00 + $3.00 Media shipping = $35.00 total.
Media Shipping. First to email me gets them.

Now, if any of you would possibly be interested in ads for any oil company (large or small), send me an email (jhsim@petrocollect.com) I don't do PMs.
Also, for those who don't know me, I have information on almost 200 companies that made a gas pump, and 1000s of brochures, catalogs, sales literature, parts manuals and ads for 2500 gas pumps and just about any piece of equipment used in a service station.

Jack Sim

Author, 1st & 2nd editions of Gas Pump ID book, 3rd edition is now available at www.gaspumpbible.com
Air Meter ID book also available