I jumped head 1st into the streaming Live TV this weekend. I signed up for the Directv Now service. No Cable or Dish to deal with. I will be streaming everything from now on. Hope it all goes well. My bill now for TV and internet will be about $130 month. Down from the $204 I was spending. I am getting over 80 channels with HBO for $55 a month + $70 for internet since I have no other viable option there. I am getting all the channels I watch regularly except the DIY network available but a $10 month increase for that package.

For sports I get ESPN, ESPN2,ESPN3,B10,SEC,YES. CBS sports is available on the $10 more package. Not sure on the NBC sports channel yet. There may be more sports just not sure yet still figuring it all out.

I jumped in with both feet and paid 4 months in advance so I can get the free Apple TV 4K. I still have Spectrum till the end of the month. While I work the bugs out and figure it all out. I am using an old school antenna to get the local channels. I have 19 of those on the antenna so I'm not missing anything there.

We'll see how it goes for the next 4 months and go from there...

Got Socony???

Tom