I sent Blair a text this evening to ask him a question. His wife Lisa texted me back a good while later saying she was with him at the hospital. He started complaining of chest pains and she rushed him to the local MET station right up the road from their house.

From there he was transported to NEMC in Concord. He had suffered a heart attack and they did a heart cath and have put at least one stint in. He's doing well now and he started joking with me when Lisa let him text.

He had just came over to our house last night to surprise us with some of Lisa's wonderful Christmas goodies. We talked for a good while and had some good laughs. He seemed like the picture of health. It just hit me hard about how precious life is and we never know what tomorrow holds? Better be ready....

I'm so glad that he seems to be doing fine and in good spirits. Please pray for him and Lisa and that he makes a full recovery! Blair has been a member here on oldgas for years and a Veteran in the hobby as most of you know.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to All !!!

Michael

KJV Psalms 16:11

Thou wilt shew me the path of life:
in thy presence is fulness of joy;
at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore.