Right after building my new shop about fifteen years ago I ran on to a plastic APCO sign that was like new for $75. I had a lot of wall space up high around the shop to cover so I bought it and it’s hung there ever since. A little later the local Phillips 66 station went out of business and he gave me the two plastic inserts from the marquee sign so I plastered them up next. They aren’t worth much now but I notice these going for more and more all the time. Porcelain has gotten to be a rich mans collectible. Most can’t pay thousands for signs to decorate their shops but still don’t want repops. I think as time goes on they will fit in to a niche in the hobby and be worth saving. I’m sure my APCO would sell for more than twice the $75 I gave for it so there’s a good example of what difference ten or fifteen years makes on about anything. I remember not too many years ago when the big six foot porcelain signs could be bought for a couple hundred dollars because nobody wanted to handle them. Now try to find a nice one for five times that. I say grab things that are nice when you find them. Plastic or not, in a few years somebody will want it....GB

8C84E49D-D6C5-48B0-AAEC-70FC56C26379.jpeg