Originally Posted by Oldgas
Originally Posted by keithia
Couple of issues I am having is in the forums the folders on the left hand side use to turn yellow if there was a new post I had not seen in a topic. Now they are all white and I can't tell if there is a new post in a topic. Other issue is all the new pictures I see are pixalated but the old post pictures are fine. I guess I will adapt over time. Otherwise updates are great!!

The new post/old post folder color notification is still supposed to work. It does for me. Could be a "cookie" issue. Cookies can be helpful by keeping you logged in and showing what topics you've seen. Do this:

* Login and click on your user name at that upper right login spot. Choose "Cookies" from the bottom of the drop-down menu.
* On the cookies page, click on the "Expire Cookies" button. That will log you out and refresh your computer's "cookie" memory of what topics you've seen and which you haven't yet.

Let me know if that doesn't work out.

Just to let you know. The whole look and feel of the site is completely different depending on the browser you are using. I see a completely different look in edge than I do in IE. It looks like all the features are there, they just look different. Don't know if this helps any.

Randy