Good Evening Greg,

I can say from experience that there have been times I have asked questions here (and maybe some of the questions have been too advanced or maybe nobody knows that answer) and I either get no replies or I get some smart ***** reply. I also posted stuff for sale and either nobody was interested or I if I did get an offer it was an insult. So I come here to see what info I can get or see whats for sale but don't say a whole lot. I know some dealers and some collectors who do the same as me for the same reasons I have just said. I understand dealers have got to make money on stuff, but don't insult me. I also have been involved with gas pumps one way or another for close to 20 years now and I have had pumps that most folks would have wet dreams about. I have had at least one pic of a gas pump stolen and posted to their site (just saw this a week ago) and was never asked if they could use the pic. I suspect that at least 1 pic will end up in the new gas pump book and I won't get any acknowledgement. I will accept responsibility for being too trusting with photos back in the day and not getting copy rights to the pics I posted. (I also know the guy I sold the pump to has NEVER posted a pic of the pump on here, he has not sold it, and it has not seen sunlight since the day that pic was taken.) I don't care and won't fuss about that cause I am not a glory hound, but I am telling what has happened to me and I KNOW for a fact that has happened to other folks as well. I have met in person some really good people on here, and I also have met a couple of real clowns.

Sorry if this has offended folks but that is why some folks aren't on here much any more. I also know that a lot of folks have passed away and that has hurt the veterans responses too.

TN Volunteer