Originally Posted by Savinsam
I'm with you, Craig. I still keep checking in everyday (I'm retired). I'm wondering if there aren't a lot of other old members that do the same thing, only don't post. Like many others, I defected to Facebook for awhile, but it's turned into somewhat of a joke. People continually wanting to know values of rusted worthless oil cans etc. plus their foul comments, is causing me to leave them. I'm still comfortable with Oldgas knowing that there are great people here willing to share knowledge. Sam

For what it's worth , I own a couple of groups on Face Book . I don't exactly want buying and selling as it's become somewhat of a retired man's past time to speculate on what USED to be an enjoyable hobby . Meanwhile , I continue to stop into Old Gas daily . I still can't for the life of me figure out how to post pictures so , I guess if anyone wants pictures , stop by my Diorama group known as Roadside Relic Dioramas . It's "Public " so ya don't necessarily have to join the group to see what's going on .

see ya on the road folks !