I too am a relatively a new member but lurked for two or three years prior to joining. I have found this place as a great resource for info, visual reference, locating parts and just keeping pace with the hobby. I do visit daily and sometimes multiple times if there is a key discussion going on. I think because of the wild growth of this hobby and the infusion of new collectors, pickers and scammers it has really changed the landscape and how we approach going on line or it has at least for me. I visit Facebook but have not bought or sold there, it just does not work for me as of yet. This place is like sitting down with a good book that I enjoy and feel comfortable with. I have shared many parts of my collection with only having a positive experience. The posts may span time because of projects I'm working on so that part of my participation is driven by having something I feel is worthy of sharing or finally finishing something to show. I also think many do not join in on conversations is because of the fear that they will get flamed, some times yes but the majority of the time no. I just did some math and I have been involved in this hobby for 38 years, wow, thinking where it was back then and where it is now makes my brain hurt. Just happy we have this place to visit and enjoy.

Have gas all the time