Hi , I have been recently looking into the types of nozzles that were fitted to the yard or skeleton type pumps .Am I right in saying that the " A " nozzle came first (with some slight variations) and the "B " nozzle later ? if this is correct doe's anyone know when the "B" type took over or is it just different manufactures methods ?.
Also I am puzzled as to the purpose of the screwed on knurled cap on the end of the nozzle " B "any idea's ? ( I have only seen the "B " type with the cap in photos but never in the flesh )
Thanks for looking