I been wondering if the fact that it seems to be like pulling teeth to get other members input here lately,was going to come up in this topic. I've been sitting on my hands wanting to mention that post get little to no comments .I have noticed a increase since DB passed. He DB never let his head hit the pillow without answering any post that was left without comment. Maybe not the answer you wanted or was liked but as a moderator he made the contact. Knowing no one owes anyone help along in this hobby,I urge the veterans to help Jim keep this site as it has been the place to come for answers. I realize the input of people with the notion that it,s all about the fast buck buy and sell have soared here as everywhere in the hobby,and it has made me somewhat slow to post and maybe same with others. I get PMs from time to time,one called me the OLDGAS pierce pennant expert the other day and I had to laugh. I help as much as I can to answer questions with a little know how and history I have dug up,but I know the real experts are out there.
Thank you old timer veterans, guys and gals alike and special thanks to Jim that puts the ground work in to this great site. You had a heck of a vision!

*Wanted Pierce Pennant Petroleum*