Good post Loyd.I am not an old time veteran on Oldgas but I have been here about seven years and try to help out on anything I have knowledge on. That being said, there are a lot of questions that I simply can't help with so I don't waste everyone's time with a reply to read that is of no value. That doesn't mean that I don't open and view most posts even if I never post a reply. All of us, even a lot of the veterans, have an area of expertise and I think are still more than willing to offer an opinion if they think it fits the question. There is no doubt we have lost a lot of members over the last few years that were the mouthpiece of Oldgas and seemed to have left a big void when they left us, either voluntarily or otherwise. There were several regulars on here that just quit posting after we lost DB, saying that it just wasn't the same. It wasn't the same, and I understand how hard it is to continue with something you love to do after losing a close friend you enjoyed doing it with. At the same time I always figured that Dick would have wanted the site to continue without him too. The fact that he was a moderator and so knowledgeable was part of the reason he answered every post but the real reason was that he enjoyed doing it. Not many of us have that passion but I do think there is still a vast amount of knowledge among those still here every day and for the most part we heed the call if a genuine need arises. Personally I don't like facebook, for a number of reasons I won't go in to here, though I check it often as most others do. It seems here of late that all of this online auction stuff and sheer commercial bs is making it harder and harder to navigate facebook. If you don't mark a post to come back to on there, good luck ever finding it again. Who has time to live on there to find the part you need? Now that Jim has made the improvements to our home site here I think you will see a return of some that have left and a growing influx of new members. This is still the only site where I feel like I can come and talk among friends without any strings attached and get honest help if I need it. And, maybe find a good deal or two along the way. Keep the faith brothers!....GB