Originally Posted by model72
I posted the picture. There have now been 200 views for both questions combined and still zero answers, but I have the answers I need.

Joe,

I read almost all posts, as I think a lot of people do. I saw your questions on the 850. I have no knowledge on the sight glass sign.

I also saw the post on the bolts and was going to reply, but at the same time, I saw in this thread that you found both of your answers. That may be why some people didn't reply. (Yes, it would still be nice if someone replied though, so people who may search this question in the future, can find an answer.)

And... when I saw your question, I climbed through two rows of pumps and checked both of my 850's for you and they have aftermarket bolts on them, as a lot of them do. So I can't help you, but please don't think that everybody did nothing.

As far as the sign on the sight glass, you asked if anyone has seen one (you found one pic on the Internet). Maybe no one replied because no one has ever seen one and/or because they didn't exist. That sign kind of looks like a tin aftermarket sign to me (and again I am not knowledgeable on the sight glass sign, just my 2 cents).

I also think you can contribute some of the 130 and 89 views of your questions to people reading this post and then going over to read your questions out of curiosity, because there have been a lot of views on this 'members' post.

And I don't know the numbers, but I'm sure there are a lot more Petro fans on the multi-billion dollar Facebook than active on here, which may also contribute to the reason you received your answer faster.

Believe me, I understand your frustration when you're looking for an answer and I'm just playing devils advocate. I agree with OldRacer as well. This is still a great website full of information, you just might not get an answer on every topic, or you may not get it right away.

Just my two cents.

Steve

Last edited by Speedracer; Tue Feb 06 2018 07:09 PM.

-Steve B. (WTB: 48" Flying A button, 48" black/org Phillips 66, White Star, and Chevrolet Signs. Also looking for a Wayne 866. Send a PM. Thanks.)