First I would like to say this site is first class . Knowledgeable members with a wealth of expierience. Always helpful & eventually you will get your answer . Quite often I felt quilty after asking a question after searching and not finding the answer on my own & someone eventually steps ups and answers my question. Or I did not word my search just right . I didn’t use the correct terminology in the search not being knowledgeable enough et’c. I think people forget that all the members are not retired like me and others and have jobs, family responsibilities that do not allow them to spend as much time on here as others. I have always had nothing but good experiences buying and selling and gathering knowledge. I cannot say that about other sites that I belong to where sellers and buyers and don’t always keep,their word The newer venues leave a lot to be desired . New picker wanna be’s i label them , that are only in it for the quick buck and really do not view the hobby as true collectors do. I have been helped by so many members and thank them for their time and effort to respond and contribute their knowledge . One of the best if not the best sites I have joined . Thanks Jim for your efforts and your contributions to the hobby .

Wanted TEXACO related items & SUNOCO related items .Signs -Globes et'c. Oil Cans - Grease cans .