I believe a few companies used these. Maybe was available to a number of companies? For some reason i thought Mobil used them but that is mostly just from using my imagination I think. lol. One thing Im almost sure of is that Sunoco used them. Even though they look nothing like something Sunoco would use.The reason I say this is:
#1) A number of years ago, I bought a NOS Restroom set from a couple that was never used at their station. It included the pledge plate with the steel gas pump key fobs as well as the colonial door signs and a set of the signs in question. I remember thinking to myself that i never knew these were Sunoco.
PS :I have to amend this- Thinking back the couple didnt own the station they told me they bought the set from a station owner and he told them they went together.
#2) Just this past year, at Michigan Gas, I purchased a few of these signs (your sign), as well as a couple of small (maybe 1 1/2"x3"), rectangular , I want to say with curved corners , both a mens and ladies , light blue-(the same shade as your sign), door ID signs. I had never seen these light blue door signs before. I was BSing with the guy , and he said he used to own a Sunoco station and thats where these came from. So I said to myself "Aha! the other ones that I have MUST be Sunoco then. Im not sure where I stashed the light blue door signs, but Ill try to dig them up and ad a picture.
Somewhere, I have a copy of either PCM or CTO where they did a really good article with lots of info just on various Restroom ID signs. Ill look around for that as well- Maybe, might be in there.

Last edited by JimT; Tue Feb 13 2018 09:57 PM.